Get Free Trade-In Value

back to top

9072802 Used EX

2015 Honda Civic EX

Price: $13,888   

Listed price does not include taxes and licensing fees.

Call us:


  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 1 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 2 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 3 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 4 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 5 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 6 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 7 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 8 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 9 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 10 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 11 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 12 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 13 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 14 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 15 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 16 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 17 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 18 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 19 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 20 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 21 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 22 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 23 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 24 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 25 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 26 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 27 of 27
Stock #: A18526A
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 1 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 2 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 3 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 4 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 5 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 6 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 7 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 8 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 9 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 10 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 11 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 12 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 13 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 14 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 15 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 16 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 17 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 18 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 19 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 20 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 21 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 22 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 23 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 24 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 25 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 26 of 27
  • 2015 Honda Civic EX (Stk: A18526A) in Toronto - Image 27 of 27

Text us: +1-647-493-0411

Mileage:  82,624 km
Payment:  $105 (Bi-weekly)

$13,888 x 60 Months @ 5.99% APR (estimated financing rate, cost of borrowing $1,869). 15.00% down payment.
Plus HST and License.

Body Style: Sedan
Engine: 1.8L 4cyl
Exterior: Black
Interior: Black
Fuel type: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Stock #: A18526A
City: Toronto
Description
"Accident-free! One owner vehicle! Still under factory warranty! The tires have 100% front and 40% rear life remaining. The brakes have 60% front and 100% rear life remaining. Originally purchased here at Honda Downtown on June 10, 2015. All service records are availabl.....Read More
2015 Honda Civic EX 2HGFB2E5XFH015342 A18526A in Toronto

Payment Calculator× Reset
$
%
%
$
$
Monthly*
$
Bi-Weekly*
$

Location Get Directions

Honda Downtown
47 Eastern Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 1H1

Call us: 416-368-8181

Honda Downtown
47 Eastern Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 1H1

Call us: 416-368-8181

Request Information

 
edealer reporting edealer reporting